Modoc Domicile provides a legal, domestic, and economically affordable option to assist you with your business operations within the sovereign jurisdiction of the Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma (25 U.S.C. §861a). The Modoc Domicile is a responsible service provider that assists you in establishing and growing your business in a secure legal forum.
- Modoc Domicile is 100% owned by the sovereign Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma.
- Modoc Domicile is an Approved Resident Agent to assist you and your business.
- Modoc Domicile operates exclusively within the sovereign jurisdiction of the Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma.
Services we provide or assist with:
- Any lawful business permitted by U.S. Federal Law.
- The Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma is open to working with you and your industry, we will serve as your resident agent.
- Business filings.
- Whatever your business or purpose is, we can assist you in making the correct corporate filings for a license to do business within the jurisdiction of Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma.
- Website and Data Storage.
- Hosting your website, emails, servers, and data within the sovereign jurisdiction of the Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma provides your business the security it needs to operate; we will help you in setting this up.
- If you are concerned about the government that you're operating in and the future of your company, consider redomesticating your business to the Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma; and we will help you make all of the correct filings. The government and leaders of the Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma have been in place since 1974, and are the longest-tenured government leaders among all 567 Federally Recognized Native American Tribes in the United States, and quite possibly the world. The stability and leadership of the Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma cannot be found anywhere else!
- Insurance and Reinsurance.
- The Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma provides a legally secure domestic domicile option, as an alternative to traditional offshore domiciles and other domestic options, for insurers and reinsurers. The Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma's regulations provide legitimate options for Tribal Insurance Companies (TIC), Allied Insurance Companies (AIC), Insurance Managers (IM), and Allied Reinsurance Companies (ARC). As a domestic option for your Insurance or Reinsurance company, there is no need to file a §953(d) for U.S. Federal Income Tax Purposes. We'll help you file the correct documents you need for your Insurance or Reinsurance entity.
Why file your business within the Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma?
- The Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma is progressive and innovative Federally Recognized Sovereign Nation. Operating it's own business entities, the Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma understands the burdens of regulations that can impede progress and economic development. The Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma offers your business options; and does so under an amenable regulatory environment within its sovereign jurisdiction.